PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Challenge #55 Anything Goes

Welcome to the last Challenge of the year...

We would like to Congratulate entries #6  and #22 for winning Challenge #54...
(we had two sponsors, so we have two prizes!)

Entry #6 Jane's Journal (prize confirmed)


Entry #22 Glenda Atkins (prize confirmed)


Card Crafter's Circle Top 3 picks are:
#10 Nick

#24 Mariles

#54 Ursula Uphof

For this Challenge at Card Crafter's Circle our Theme is:

Anything Goes
Show us your best creations!

Our Sponsor this week is:
We are excited to welcome back a fab sponsor, the awesome... KPM DOODLES!  Our randomly drawn challenge winner will receive their choice of TWO SETS of images from the KPM DOODLES collection... what an awesome prize!

Our Design Teams inspirations:





Grandma Bonnie using Aqua Chrysanthemums and Dandelions set and Cowboys set


A tiny tutorial using a KPM image: To make the background on the above card, I used a large and several tiny flowers from the Aqua Chrysanthemums and Dandelions set. I placed the chrysanthemum in the middle and created a circle around it using the chrysanthemum flowers, slightly overlapping them, to form a large flower design.  I then cut out the entire shape using a Spellbinders die.











REMINDER -- to be eligible for prizes and badges, your entry must follow our rules (You can only enter 10 challenges total including this one.)  Please, please post the DIRECT link to your actual entry post, not your blog.  It's hard to scroll through so many cards trying to find the card entered into the challenge!

(If our challenge Linky has disappeared or isn't working,
please leave a comment on this post, with a link to your creation.... you will be counted!

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow I am this weeks winner thanks so much. I will be in touch.. What a fab end to my year. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card to be in the top three!!
    Congrats to the others! hhugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT inspiration. Thank you. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in the top three...Thanks so much and congratulations to the other winners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pauline, thanks for your comment on my card - I have added it to the new challenge post :-) but if it can't be counted as I put my post up on Tuesday no problem!Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work by the DT. Thanks for letting me play along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Challenge and the wonderful inspiration from the team.

    Nice greeting from Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linky isn't working. Here's my work http://dwieleweraczki.blogspot.com/2012/12/mis-z-bukietem.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaay, I am one of the winners of challenge #54! Tis happy I am:O)
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous and beautiful cards ladies.
    have a happy new year.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. the link isnt working here is my entry http://pinkiessparklycreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/dt-for-glitter-n-saprkle-favourite.html

    emma oliver xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. here is my entry too linky ios not working for me either ..
    happy new year
    http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/make-it-monday-linky-party-now-open.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous DT inspiration, thank you for the challenge.
    Happy New Year to you all.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the winners and top 3. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely design team samples...thank you for the "anything goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!